fundraising sock drive
Do you need to raise funds for your school, club or organisation but don’t want the hassle of managing cash donations, endless paperwork or organising an event?
Let us introduce you to the dot on a sock Sock Drive!
How does it work?
- You register your interest via our website.
- We’ll send you a starter kit to collect your information and set you up with a fundraiser profile.
- We’ll design a flyer and socials for you to distribute to your community to help you get the word out!
- Your community orders online at www.dotonasock.com.au.
- When the fundraising period is closed we will deliver the orders to your nominated delivery address, usually the school or organisation office.
- Funds will be deposited to your fundraising account. $1 from every single pair of socks ordered will be donated to your fundraiser!
CLICK HERE to register your interest in fundraising with a Sock Fundraiser.What can we do to raise money for our club? Remember the old Lamington Drive? Well, a Sock Drive is an easy, hassle-free and profitable way to raise money for your school, club or organisation.